Oxford preacher says running through the T is like the birth of Jesus

The preacher said this was taken out of context. The lady in the tweet mentioned she got up and left, well, the preacher stepped in and called her out on her getting up and (not) leaving. Maybe before getting crazy about this comparison, try googling it first and being more informed as to not take a news article as gospel. JMO, carry on.....

The preacher said this was taken out of context. The lady in the tweet mentioned she got up and left, well, the preacher stepped in and called her out on her getting up and (not) leaving. Maybe before getting crazy about this comparison, try googling it first and being more informed as to not take a news article as gospel. JMO, carry on.....
But it's more fun to be outraged.

I didn't take it as gospel. I found it amusing. Also I really don't need your advice so please don't offer.

We have little to be impassioned about in the western church anymore. So, enter the CFB quips to keep things lively. Sad state really.

1394648201092.gif

Wasn't referring to you Dic$
** Didn't get the correct quote, but you get the gist
This was so rude of me, I apologize; wrong on so many levels. I'm sick and tired of people reading to fight and not reading to listen. While I was not referring to you in my original post, your lack of tactfulness got the better of me. Shame on me for giving you that kind of control. Again apologies.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Can we just get a mod to take this out of the football forum? I like my arguments to be about stuff that has no real impact on others beliefs or faiths.

It doesn't really matter to me, but this thread related to Tennessee football and was posted appropriately. Whimsical thread yanking is not really good for business.

Reactions: VolAllen

VN Store

Back