OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Next time I'm ever down that way I'll try my best! Glad you found a job!
It's a really cool place. Let me know if you head this way, we even welcome georgia fans. It's a museum of Western American culture. I was told I can't say its an Indian or cowboy museum but it is!

Reactions: volwindy
It's a really cool place. Let me know if you head this way, we even welcome georgia fans. It's a museum of Western American culture. I was told I can't say its an Indian or cowboy museum but it is!
Will do, but may have to set you on fire for calling me a Georgia fan!😂

Reactions: tntar heel
@volwindy , I posted a thread in tge zobe, but I know you watch tgese kibda stories. I honestly think we have a serial killer in our county. Cliffs notes, 2 men, same age range, go missing about a week apart. Both end up being found dead about a week after going missing. First one foul play expected, 2nd was only foubd tonight. But both were found at the places they were last seen, and had already been searched!

@volwindy , I posted a thread in tge zobe, but I know you watch tgese kibda stories. I honestly think we have a serial killer in our county. Cliffs notes, 2 men, same age range, go missing about a week apart. Both end up being found dead about a week after going missing. First one foul play expected, 2nd was only foubd tonight. But both were found at the places they were last seen, and had already been searched!
Sure it's not some crazy ex gf?

They didn't die in a fire did they? You better talk to Tiff fir alibi if so.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back