OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Well what's the recipe???
It's called Italian Quinoa Risotto Lasagna. And I wanted to make it because it uses truffle oil, which I've never bought, but I had it on a pizza a while back and it was de FREAKING licious.

Just now got the damn thing in the oven. I don't know how the author "throws it together" for a quick week night meal.

It's called Italian Quinoa Risotto Lasagna. And I wanted to make it because it uses truffle oil, which I've never bought, but I had it on a pizza a while back and it was de FREAKING licious.

Just now got the damn thing in the oven. I don't know how the author "throws it together" for a quick week night meal.

Sounds amazing! Hope it turns out.....might be a late night meal before the game tonight huh?

Where'd you get the truffle oil? And how do you know which is a good one to buy?

I bought the one Walmart had. It is close enough to the pizza I had at Alleia that I am happy with it!View attachment 237982
We have one of those olive oil places near us, don't know if you've been to one, but they have a lot of good tasting olive oils. One is a truffle and the truffle was full on strong, couldn't miss it. Too much for me!

VN Store

Back