OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Morning fellow Vol fans.

Looking for opinions on the scene east of Knoxville. Talking Strawberry Plains, New Market, Dandridge, Morristown. A lot of growth in those areas? Whats housing like? Based on my searches, there aren't a lot of options.

I've been out of the area for 10+ years, but may end up moving back next year. Most of my family are still there.

Reactions: vollygirl
82043d5cad8cb5e5910bfc1220a8f9e3.jpg

Did your ship have the bikes in the air? I asked my parents if they had seen those, and they were like no, that's a young person's cruise ship 😄
Not this ship. The Horizon did ,but they were having issues with rust and I guess they eventually got that resolved. They did have the ropes course we got to do...that was fun!

Reactions: VolNExile
Morning fellow Vol fans.

Looking for opinions on the scene east of Knoxville. Talking Strawberry Plains, New Market, Dandridge, Morristown. A lot of growth in those areas? Whats housing like? Based on my searches, there aren't a lot of options.

I've been out of the area for 10+ years, but may end up moving back next year. Most of my family are still there.
I don't know about the housing, but I love the Morristown area. Went there a lot growing up, from Kentucky, to fish. Still go every year and fish it, and pass through on my way home to Kentucky.

VN Store

Back