OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

The daily post...OMG what was that noise!? Was it gun shots? No definitely fireworks. I know that noise, it was not fireworks, it was gun shots. 🤦
And my lost dog was seen with Jennifer’s lost cat, who needs medicine, and someone went through my car, and no, I didn’t lock it, but stop with the shaming, but I have periwinkle cuttings, which are available tomorrow between 1:45 and 1:50, and, and, and

The daily post...OMG what was that noise!? Was it gun shots? No definitely fireworks. I know that noise, it was not fireworks, it was gun shots. 🤦
And my lost dog was seen with Jennifer’s lost cat, who needs medicine, and someone went through my car, and no, I didn’t lock it, but stop with the shaming, but I have periwinkle cuttings, which are available tomorrow between 1:45 and 1:50, and, and, and
Sounds like our county Facebook page😂.

Oh there were a lot of those car break in posts this summer. Forgot about those, always great because it never fails that they left their car unlocked.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back