OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Isn’t it fun to be in demand?

So what’s it gonna be? Is it for a contracting company, and if so, how stable are their contracts?

It is for a contract company. Funny, I know the girl that is in charge. I watched her grow up and I worked with her mother before, helping her with the marketing. Megan has been in business for at least 10 years and has built up the business on her own. I hate leaving cooking, but I started looking after our last resident passed (the one that really got me), and besides my mother needs more help with dad.

Reactions: VolNExile
Happy weekend folks! I have a dilemma, my boss gave me a raise a couple weeks ago, when they found out I had another job offer back in insurance billing and coding. Thought it was over. Other company contacted me today with an offer of bigger position and money, also can work some from home.
Doesn't sound bad...

Happy weekend folks! I have a dilemma, my boss gave me a raise a couple weeks ago, when they found out I had another job offer back in insurance billing and coding. Thought it was over. Other company contacted me today with an offer of bigger position and money, also can work some from home.
Its good to have opportunities

Reactions: Orangeredblooded

VN Store

Back