Over seas?

Dougie_D

I get how exciting the “transfer portal” is, but what about international transfers? Anyone on our radar?

I just can't figure out why do we take another QB from Michigan as a transfer even when Heupel himself has admitted that the d line is thin and needs help....not to mention LB depth....i mean really......

I just can't figure out why do we take another QB from Michigan as a transfer even when Heupel himself has admitted that the d line is thin and needs help....not to mention LB depth....i mean really......
Interesting observation in this basketball thread. Not to mention, we got plenty of spots to take transfers. What in the world does taking or not taking Milton have to do with LB and D-Line?

What exactly is an "international transfer"? Are we talking about an international player transferring from another NCAA school, or a player from another country signing on for a scholarship (which really isn't a transfer using the portal)?

In the beginning it sounds like they are playing in the streets of downtown Atlanta during rush hour.

VN Store

Back