OUR VERY OWN CANDACE PARKER !!

YEAR 13 BUT STILL OUT HERE GIVIN TEAMS A HARD TIME!!!

lollll alot of uconn fans are very upset about CP3 winning this

Yeah, they are just being haters. CP3 100% deserved this. With Nneke being in and out all season, Candace was the only LA player that consistently showed up on both ends of the court.

Man, I looked everywhere to find those UConn fans that are very upset about this.

Didnā€™t find any.

Congrats to Parker! A great accomplishment this late in her career.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

Did you really expect anything different? Why go looking for storm clouds when a ray of sunshine is beaming down?

Congrats CP3. Winning a defense award at age 34 is particularly noteworthy. More typically, veteran players save a little energy by letting team mates do the tough work in the defensive side of the ball.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
More people than not on the BY were saying it should have gone to someone else other than Parker
I looked at both the regular boneyard and their other board that deals with wcbb in general and couldn't find any threads on Parker. Did I overlook the thread or are you mistaken about where you saw them ?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I looked at both the regular boneyard and their other board that deals with wcbb in general and couldn't find any threads on Parker. Did I overlook the thread or are you mistaken about where you saw them ?
Here's one of them. There are others where Parker was mentioned in the thread, but this is the one about the AP awards.

WNBA AP Yearly Award Winners

One of few times the ESPN/UConn propaganda machine and their proxies in the Lynx, Mercury, and Storm take a loss

You lost me on this one. Can you help an old man out? What UConn propaganda is there in the WNBA? I guess there are multiple UConn players on those three teams?

VN Store

Back