Our Rotation

that looks like a really bad defensive team and an iffy rebounding group.

I'd start Tatum at the 2, move Smith to the 3 and get Williams on the floor, to be backed up by Negedu.

Given our lack of ball handling, we might need more than Tatum and Maze in the game to get the ball up the court.

That said, I haven't seen the newcomers yet - I'm just thinking that having Chism and BW in at the same time doesn't help us in the ball handling department.

Hmm - something is wrong there. No way he gets the start over Tatum under normal circumstances. Tatum has been consistent defensively as well.
Tatum coming off the bench worked very well. We need someone to be the scorer on the second string. He filled that role very nicely tonight.

He deserves to be the starter. No reason not to start him tonight other than his injury.
You are probably right but he looked damn good as the 6th man tonight. I really don't think it matters if he starts or not because he will get his minutes and he will get his points. Long as he plays around 20 minutes a game, no one will be complaining.

I'm not disagreeing. He will get the minutes. But what I am saying is Bruce had him penciled in as a starter before his injury. His performance tonight didn't surprise him and his staff - they've seen him play like that since he's got here but has a had a string of bad luck with injuries.

VN Store

Back