Our Rotation

Who are the best starting five players on this team and is this team deep enough to make a run for the NC?

1) Maze
2) Hopson
3)Tatum
4)Smith
5) Chism

On paper no... but anything can happen in March

I think we will likely make the tournament but I see UT taking a step back this year.

Those five players are as talented as a group as anyone. They are going to need some help though to win the big one. cant wait to get to see them!

talent is there, just takes a little time to boost the maturity level of the younger players. I have high hopes for this team.

Those five players are as talented as a group as anyone. They are going to need some help though to win the big one. cant wait to get to see them!

Im sure Negedu will be more than happy to come in and put up some points.

1) Maze
2) Hopson
3)Tatum
4)Smith
5) Chism

On paper no... but anything can happen in March
that looks like a really bad defensive team and an iffy rebounding group.

I'd start Tatum at the 2, move Smith to the 3 and get Williams on the floor, to be backed up by Negedu.

The '07 regular season would have been a little better had Lofton not missed any games. Preventing the buzzer-beaters at Vandy and Ohio State would have also been nice.

Our regular season will look a lot like 06-07

That seems fair, but the D is going to kill us early I believe. I think this team will might start off slow, like a loss or two to a mid-major but finish strong.

That seems fair, but the D is going to kill us early I believe. I think this team will might start off slow, like a loss or two to a mid-major but finish strong.

I would take a slow start as long as there is noticable improvement along the way. I will gladly take a slow start as long as there is a strong finish.

Hmm - something is wrong there. No way he gets the start over Tatum under normal circumstances. Tatum has been consistent defensively as well.

Wow - UTC is starting 5 seniors... and we have no real height advantage over them with the starting 5. Too bad.. will be tough.

Their 7 footer finally got some playing time in their exhibition vs. King college. He's super raw but it's always fun to watch a guy that big if he gets in saturday.

Tatum has been real limited and there are conditioning questions.

Also, Pearl wants an anchor for the 2nd team.

Wow - UTC is starting 5 seniors... and we have no real height advantage over them with the starting 5. Too bad.. will be tough.

Their 7 footer finally got some playing time in their exhibition vs. King college. He's super raw but it's always fun to watch a guy that big if he gets in saturday.

Like Kenny George?

VN Store

Back