Our offensive strategy...when something works, stop doing it.

RE the pick6: JG stared down the receiver, like a statue, moved the safety over into his throwing lane, then let it rip. It may have been the easiest interception for a safety ever (in the SEC at least). If you can't fix that after 4-5 years of practice, then it cannot be fixed.

I'm almost positive it was the only passing play that drive. I would have to see the play by play to confirm that.

Reactions: UTwild82
RE the pick6: JG stared down the receiver, like a statue, moved the safety over into his throwing lane, then let it rip. It may have been the easiest interception for a safety ever (in the SEC at least). If you can't fix that after 4-5 years of practice, then it cannot be fixed.

I'm almost positive it was the only passing play that drive. I would have to see the play by play to confirm that.
If not the only one , 1 of a few. The questions is why throw it???

If not the only one , 1 of a few. The questions is why throw it???
Run the damn ball. Its all we have.

We also abandoned the throw to the Rb that was ripping the D a new one in the first Q. Gray and Chandler both had nice gains letting the WRs run downfield and clearing out the underneath. Can we not do that some more????

“I knew he was one of those quarterbacks who loved to stare his receivers down,” Smoke Monday said. “He wasn’t doing a good job of looking us off tonight, so I tilted away and came back late and it was right there.”
During this losing streak, he’s thrown two touchdown passes and three pick sixes, plus he had a scoop-and-score fumble against UGA. And he's "absolutely" are best option?

He looked so awkward standing in the pocket like a statue before throwing that ball. I bet he thought he was looking tough by just standing there.

He looked so awkward standing in the pocket like a statue before throwing that ball. I bet he thought he was looking tough by just standing there.
I had a bad feeling when he was standing flat footed and staring a hole in the receiver. It’s so frustrating to repeatedly watch a QB gift points to the other team.

Reactions: CA_Vol

VN Store

Back