OU WR Spencer Jones

Didn’t know Jones was from Nashville. Read that he played at Franklin Road Academy

They’ll probably both get stupid prizes. Hard to say just from a short video but would think that kid will get charged w assault.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JusticeSer...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

First, don’t mess with wrestlers, especially if they know some Jiu Jitsu.

Second, I kind of was hoping it was going to involve Lawrence or Gray.

I have seen wrestlers in high school much smaller in stature beat the absolute dog sh1t out of guys (football players) twice their size because of submission moves. If you are going to take on a wrestler, you better knock him out quick or you will be on the losing end.

Last edited:
I have seen wrestlers in high school much smaller in stature beat the absolute dog sh1t out of guys (football players) twice their size because of submission moves. If you are going to take on wrestler, you better knock him out quick or you will be on the losing end.

Never mess with wrestlers or boxers, regardless of size.

Yeah I’m guessing Jones saw the MMA kid bleeding from his nose and thought he would be easy pickings.

Little did he know MMA guy bleeding from the nose is what they like to call “Tuesday’s workout”.

He f’d around and found out.

There are some missing pieces of what happened. My guess is the guy in the jean jacket (on the right) sucker punched that dude. Then SJ talked some smack and then got smacked.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
There are some missing pieces of what happened. My guess is the guy in the jean jacket (on the right) sucker punched that dude. Then SJ talked some smack and then got smacked.

Perhaps...getting punched in the face is what MMA guy calls “warmup sparring”. When he didn’t immediately retaliate, the jock boys got all chatty. The rest is history.

Never mess with wrestlers or boxers, regardless of size.

True story. In high school there was this dude named Wade that was a gold glove boxer. Nobody Fkd with him because he boxed and the assumption was, he was tough as nails. My good friend and I wrestled but he went on to get a D1 scholarship. Long story short Wade talked some smack threw a punch and missed. My buddy had him on the ground with a dislocated shoulder 2 minutes later. Wade wasn’t able to box for a while after that.

Reactions: davethevol
I’m neither, so I never mess with either.
I’m friends with a couple of guys that won State in high school. One of them I would never ever want cross. He’s the nicest guy in the world, but I’ve seen him snap and it looked a lot like that video.

Reactions: CA_Vol

VN Store

Back