OU not to report until 7/1

Ha! This sure is shaping up to be an easy victory for us. They may as well be a 2-10 Sunbelt team walking into Neyland for Game 1!!

Amiright!?!?

First time in a while I've laughed out load (Cause typing Lol didn't feel right here) and said go screw yourself at the same time.

Well done!

This is the truth. The Left wants the productive members of society locked up, so the least productive members can run free to burn down municipal buildings and threaten the police over nonsense accusations.

This is seriously stupid delusion.

I doubt it will be cancelled and I don’t really want it to be. I think if we were going to play and have a chance to win our best chance would be early on while Rattler is still a little green and we can play ball control .

Then again I’m not sure. My dumb is apparently maxed out on here.

It’s past maxed out🤣

If OU can't have the team ready to open the season with literally 2 months of preparation then we need to rethink our process. My biggest worry is our opener vs Missouri State gets cancelled making Tennessee our first game. Whether it's Mordecai or Rattler I'd like for our QB to have a game under his belt before the VOLS come to Norman. This scenario is even worse if the VOl opener takes place. How well either team plays early will probably rest on how well their respective players have put the work in while left on their own these past 3 months.

It's nearly impossible to combine the contact and the fatigue it creates in an off-season conditioning program. But if you sit on your Twinkies instead of lifting and sprinting, you're absolutely right.

It's nearly impossible to combine the contact and the fatigue it creates in an off-season conditioning program. But if you sit on your Twinkies instead of lifting and sprinting, you're absolutely right.
I agree. When they get back they will have a cumulative amountil of practice time equal to combining spring and fall camp. The key will be how they look when they get back. Have they put in the work. OU has been conducting zoom meetings with the players following their workout regimen. It's a weird time. Honestly, the ones who have been hurt the most are the early enrollees. They got one day of spring practice and that's it.

I agree. When they get back they will have a cumulative amountil of practice time equal to combining spring and fall camp. The key will be how they look when they get back. Have they put in the work. OU has been conducting zoom meetings with the players following their workout regimen. It's a weird time. Honestly, the ones who have been hurt the most are the early enrollees. They got one day of spring practice and that's it.

Yeah, the EE are screwed.

VN Store

Back