OU not to report until 7/1

So we report Sooner rather than later...

I'll be here all week

APPpwzy.jpg

That's still plenty of time to get in all of their fall practice time, unless the NCAA grants an extra week or so. But it severely cuts back on S&C and other activities.

You know we pretty
I have a feeling the 2020 Tennessee football season will be pared down to 10 games with 8 SEC games. I would still be happy with a 7-3 or 8-2 record for Tennessee in 2020.

You know if those cupcake games start getting canx, a lot of those small schools will be at risk of shutting down their football/other sports programs. Getting smeared by a P5 team and getting paid $600,000+ funds a sizable portion of their athletic budget.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
As I understand it the Big 12 okay ed a June opening but OU won't being players back until 7/1. I think there is a very good chance that our first game with Missouri State won't happen which would mean the Tennessee game would be our opener.

Reactions: sport3500
I have a feeling the 2020 Tennessee football season will be pared down to 10 games with 8 SEC games. I would still be happy with a 7-3 or 8-2 record for Tennessee in 2020.

Yeah, really hard to see them playing in early September, with that date. I guess we’ll see....

You know we pretty

You know if those cupcake games start getting canx, a lot of those small schools will be at risk of shutting down their football/other sports programs. Getting smeared by a P5 team and getting paid $600,000+ funds a sizable portion of their athletic budget.
Like I said earlier it could cause some schools to drop back down to FCS.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo

VN Store

Back