Other head coach options (merged)

Dan Mullen is just another mediocre hire. What the hell has he done to think he would lead us to the promise land?

The man has made it to more bowl games and has been more competitive with the ****tiest program in the toughest division in football than we have since he's been there. He is certainly an upgrade over butch jones.

Anyone who can do more with less and overachieves for once in their life is better than butch jones.

Dan Mullen is just another mediocre hire. What the hell has he done to think he would lead us to the promise land?

Going to the orange bowl with Mississippi state does make him attractive in my eyes.

Butch loses to UGA and Bama. Gets fired, Shoop is sent packing. We promote Hoke to HC. He wins out. We hire him and get even worse than we are now. That's how Tennessee rolls

If there's any fan base that should be mad. LSU fans should be mad. The ogre will set that program back 10 years.

I think you are right on that one. That was a colossal failure by that administration.

Yeah, anyone thinking he'd be anything other than a Butch II is an idiot.

Dan Mullen has 4 Wins against Top 10 teams at Mississippi ****ing state. Butch cant even beat teams he should beat half the time, let alone beating teams he should.

Does Mullen keep athletes from playing DB to keep them at WR but never letting them touch the ball, too?

That is a Butch specialty.

Just like undervaluing a guy like Bituli and having him lose snaps to a walk on.

Y'all forget about this dude....he is never ever coming here....like EVER......why would he come here and start completely over

Healy only signed a 4yr/145,000 contract. I think that means we could get him for about 100k a year. Think about all the money we could save....

Y'all forget about this dude....he is never ever coming here....like EVER......why would he come here and start completely over

That fact that Mullen is still at Miss. State is why I'm confident he is where he wants to be.

He has had many chances to move on.

1st and goal at the 1 - 3 passes no John Kelly

= can't take it anymore

I said this a long time ago. He has done much more with lots less talent. He has a good O mind and develops QBs well!!! If he had the 4 recruiting classes the Vols has had the last four years, his coaching would allow us to RULE THE EAST!!!

Ever spent very much time in the thriving metropolis of Starksville, Mississippi? That's for starters.

The man has made it to more bowl games and has been more competitive with the ****tiest program in the toughest division in football than we have since he's been there. He is certainly an upgrade over butch jones.

Anyone who can do more with less and overachieves for once in their life is better than butch jones.

Get back to me when he finishes 2nd in the west.

Yeah, anyone thinking he'd be anything other than a Butch II is an idiot.

YOU ARE CLUELESS!!! He is definitely not a Saban. But, We dominate the East in years 4 and 5 with him as head coach with 4 recruiting classes like the we have had. Have you seen MSU's recruiting classes the last 4-5 years??? He can develop a QB and coach and O much better than 90% of the college coaches out there!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back