Orlando/Old Spice Classic

They are not a good three pointing team hopefully that will continue tomorrow. Points will be tough to come by sure wish Punter and Mostella could get off from long distance.
"Get off from a long distance" may just be where I'm 18 but If I was you I'd change that soon lol

Reactions: 1 person
The keys to a win tomorrow against Kansas are to outrebound them on the glass and score points in the paint to get Alexander and their other big man in foul trouble.

That may be true for you some others, but not for me. I am supporting this team regardless. I care about this team and the hard work they put in for TN. None of them are responsible for this mess and it's wrong for the fanbase to hold this against them. These guys give their ALL for Tennessee....blood, sweat, tears, not to mention injuries and get little respect in return. And why? Because some disgruntled fan dislikes their coach. OMG...that really sucks!

A person is innocent until proven otherwise. Regardless, the guys on the team don't deserve the treatment they're getting from some folks because of what Tyndall has allegedly done.

I'm almost positive that every coach has committed some type of infraction be it big or small. Seems like TN has already had their share, but who am I to judge? We live in an imperfect world,...well at least I do.

Someone posted that no big time coach would come to UT to coach because of the roster. I suggest he checks out Volnation first. Some of you guys are ruthless. I don't think some of you will be happy with anyone.

Now don't go taking this wrong. I've met some really cool people here but lately I've seen a lot of really rude post from people who just started popping in. No wonder Freak had to repost the rules.

I appreciate your perspective! Go Vols!!

Reactions: 2 people
We face Marquette on Sunday at 4pm est on ESPN2. Be sure to tune in and cheer on the vols. Let's go get 3rd place boys.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it will be fun. He just wants to see Smokey and eat popcorn

I know what you mean. I take one of grandsons to football games. I think he likes the pregame festivities better than the game. Little to young to fully understand the game but he has fun.
I plan on taking him a a few BB games this season.

Marquette will not be easy, but this isn't your typical Marquette team. They've looked bad in a few games this year.

Very well coached but suspect defense I saw against Michigan St. Should be an interesting game.

For all the Florida residents on this thread, I am in Sarasota and would like to drive over to see them play today. What's the best way to get tickets? We are really only interested in the Tennessee game.

If you give me your email address I'll send you two (assuming you have access to a printer). They are "print at home" tix.

I was in Orlando Mon-Sat. Have tix for today if you want them. They are good for all games today.

What a wonderful act of kindness! #GOVOLS

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back