Oregon weighs in on duck-truck debate

Oregon Duck bros are the best bros
I became friends with a few working in California the past year. Our mutual hatred of USC was our bond. Im glad they're starting to hate the same things I hate now..Go Ducks and GO VOLS!

Can we start a "quack..... Quack......QUACK...." (Like from Mighty Ducks) chant in Neyland on Saturday when we are up in the 4th quarter by 14 with less than a minute left?

Please avoid using "4th" and "14" together in close proximity while you're in a UT-Florida thread.

Reactions: 9 people
Can we start a "quack..... Quack......QUACK...." (Like from Mighty Ducks) chant in Neyland on Saturday when we are up in the 4th quarter by 14 with less than a minute left?

I'd like to hear the Oregon Fight Song late in the 4th when the turds are reeling and we're up by two scores. Hell, use it in the 4th quarter in place of the old 3rd down for what...

Reactions: 1 person
As a nod to the Ducks, I'd like to see us go for two if we have a big lead in the 4th quarter....late in the 4th quarter.

I will always pull for Oregon as long as they aren't playing the Vols. They were honestly the nicest visiting fans I have ever encountered and they have more class than any other fanbase, us included.

someone needs to make a video of smokey and the duck mascots skipping together with "happy together" music...

VN Store

Back