Oregon vs VCU game declared no-contest

Hate it for the VCU players...

And 2 teams from Oregon advanced without playing anybody. ;)

I was really looking forward to the matchup with VCU. They have a tough defensive team. Also, I'm not fond of walking into the round of 32 without having any tourney competition.

As for the beavs they are going to be insufferable for the next 20 years after those two wins. Heaven help us if they beat Loyola....... My wife's brother-in-law is a diehard beav and he's bad enough when the beavs are losing.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDU VOL#14 and C/O
[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
I was really looking forward to the matchup with VCU. They have a tough defensive team. Also, I'm not fond of walking into the round of 32 without having any tourney competition.

As for the beavs they are going to be insufferable for the next 20 years after those two wins. Heaven help us if they beat Loyola....... My wife's brother-in-law is a diehard beav and he's bad enough when the beavs are losing.
i really hope the Beavers get pounded

Reactions: GoDucks349

The Beavers for UO = Vanderbilt for UT fans.

VN Store

Back