Oregon vs. Utah

Oregon is just a much more talented team.

Are they though?

They're only winning because Utah decided to give the ball to Oregon for a 99 yard touchdown rather than score themselves. Would be Utah's ball tied 20-20 had that not happened.

Last edited:
Are they though?

They're only winning because Utah decided to give the ball to Oregon for a 99 yard touchdown rather than score themselves. Utah would be up 20-17 with the ball right now had that not happened.

Do you think Utah sucks?

They might be. Some others posted that Utah sucks just because they are losing to Oregon which is utterly ridiculous.

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous. They did lose to Washington State by 1 but their other loss was only by 3 in OT to Arizona State. AzSt just blew Notre Dame out of the water today.

If he holds the ball for another second we're 10 min away from a major upset. Give Utah another 7 and take 7 away from UO and its 34-23 Utah right now.

2nd and 25 with a low snap and Utah just lets Oregon shred them for a td. Pathetic.

That Utah player who gave it away going into the endzone is going to feel really bad when that ends up being the reason they lose.

Oh well...

Pretty much. I really don't like Oregon though. Their fans, their uniform, Nike's ceo giving them money, Chip Kelly(gone obviously) etc. They're just one of those teams that I've come to dislike as they've gotten better because of how they act and how their coach acted. It was always good seeing them beat USC/Kiffin. Always hated USC since the Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart days, Kiffin just added to that.

Utah blew it with the guy celebrating before he crossed the goal line. Just run it out of the back of the end zone like every coach preaches since the beginning of time.

Pretty much. I really don't like Oregon though. Their fans, their uniform, Nike's ceo giving them money, Chip Kelly(gone obviously) etc. They're just one of those teams that I've come to dislike as they've gotten better because of how they act and how their coach acted. It was always good seeing them beat USC/Kiffin. Always hated USC since the Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart days, Kiffin just added to that.
Get over it.

VN Store

Back