Oregon band to play Rocky Top rumor (merged)

It wasn't played, it wasn't sung, and it needs to disappear from everyone's minds before it becomes part of fandom lore.

The more I read at this site, the more I conclude that peoples' thought processes are clouded and influenced by what they wish had happened versus what actually is transpiring or has transpired.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nice job. You post an idiotic rumor as fact, then get pissy when people call you on it. Way to go.
Seriously, how would playing Rocky Top bother anyone anyways? Our record is awful and Tennessee hates Kiffin, not the other way around.

Pretty loud band if they could be heard in LA all the way from Eugene, I'm impressed

It wasn't played, it wasn't sung, and it needs to disappear from everyone's minds before it becomes part of fandom lore.

The more I read at this site, the more I conclude that peoples' thought processes are clouded and influenced by what they wish had happened versus what actually is transpiring or has transpired.

Then you need to GTFO!!!
And have a nice day :hi:

This^

Beautiful. I shed light on a subject and am told to leave. Makes me feel loved, it really does. :)

Seriously, how would playing Rocky Top bother anyone anyways? Our record is awful and Tennessee hates Kiffin, not the other way around.

Exactly. Kiffin would have gotten a nice chuckle out of it, and nothing else. Anyone who thinks it would have gotten in his head is flat out dumb.

I heard one of the Oregon fans sang Rocky Top by himself while in the stands. Kiffin heard it and turned around and started crying. He admitted loudly that he made a mistake for leaving

I heard one of the Oregon fans sang Rocky Top by himself while in the stands. Kiffin heard it and turned around and started crying. He admitted loudly that he made a mistake for leaving

You talked to my cousin Reggie Pete, I take it. Seen it with his own good eye.

I know for a fact that someone told me that a friend of their's heard it said that the Oregon band played Rammer Jammer.

The Oregon band played 'Fight On' several times too. They even dressed up like the USC band, what silly gooses.

VN Store

Back