Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

One more thing then we never need discuss it again.
I took this picture just before I answered the phone. Thought it was kinda symbolic

Attachments

• 677B36F8-D7BB-4D6D-8C6B-327E0BC0DB5F.jpeg
    677B36F8-D7BB-4D6D-8C6B-327E0BC0DB5F.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: hog88 and VolNExile
So it turns out the positive for pancreatic cancer was a false positive. Now I’ve been scanned, poked and prodded in every way imaginable. The screens are all now showing all clear.
I realize that I didn’t say **** about this to y’all….probably denial or because I’m vane and didn’t want anyone to know. But now that I’m not going to die in 6 months I guess it’s ok to talk about.
my next step is to track down the lab that screwed up my blood work……..and beat the **** out of someone.

As y’all was.
send the idiots the bills for all that extra testing

Reactions: VolNExile
So it turns out the positive for pancreatic cancer was a false positive. Now I’ve been scanned, poked and prodded in every way imaginable. The screens are all now showing all clear.
I realize that I didn’t say **** about this to y’all….probably denial or because I’m vane and didn’t want anyone to know. But now that I’m not going to die in 6 months I guess it’s ok to talk about.
my next step is to track down the lab that screwed up my blood work……..and beat the **** out of someone.

As y’all was.
That sort of thing would preoccupy just about anybody.

As y’all was.
Well, damn! You handled it a lot better than I would have!

Very glad that it was a false alarm, although NO alarm would have been a lot better. 💕

Well, damn! You handled it a lot better than I would have!

Very glad that it was a false alarm, although NO alarm would have been a lot better. 💕
Thanks Exie.
I’ve struggled in a big way. Glad it’s behind me. Mostly anyway. Still having minor issues that I can live with

As y’all was.
Glad you're all clear man.

Do you think your dark anxiety might have been the reason Myke’s been looking at you funny?

As y’all was.
Happy for ya in an ironic twist after being told I was all good guess what’s wrong with me

I’m good other than the passing out. Happened at work. Vagas nerve. I was messing with slice. I did quit smoking and started exercising
Whew! Don’t do that to me! 🤯

(Glad you’re ok other than the passing out thing. And congrats on the big health initiatives!)

VN Store

Back