Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

@1972 Grad
You down here Dude?

The cape is totally destroyed
Nope. Been in the mountains of N.C. until 20 inches of snow came in and did more damage to our house there than Hurricane Michael did to our place on the Cape. Snow tore the gutters off, some fascia boards they were attached to, and broke off both bathroom vent pipes where they stick out of the roof. I wasn't there for 11 days and when I went back yesterday, I found the damage.

Nope. Been in the mountains of N.C. until 20 inches of snow came in and did more damage to our house there than Hurricane Michael did to our place on the Cape. Snow tore the gutters off, some fascia boards they were attached to, and broke off both bathroom vent pipes where they stick out of the roof. I wasn't there for 11 days and when I went back yesterday, I found the damage.
Damn.
Sorry to hear that.

Don’t get on the roof.
Pay someone to fix it.

We’ve finally decided on a plan.
We’re putting in an offer on 40 acres on the mountain in sequachiee co when we get back to Tennessee. Wish me luck.
Here’s Red on a rock I hope to buy for her A2A69BB0-E612-4F8E-8B7B-E441AD18F09D.jpeg

VN Store

Back