Orange helmets

Appropriate disposal of "Orange Helmets"...

giphy.gif
I like the orange helmets however, I’m not superstitious. So yeah…

So I know this is a pretty random question, but can someone refresh my memory on our orange helmets with the white Power T…did we wear them this year, and if so, which game? I know we wore them against South Carolina last season (2022) but I just can’t remember about this year, plus I listened to a few games on the radio rather than watching on tv. I collect the mini UT football helmets and I recently got this orange helmet, so I was just trying to remember the games we’ve worn it. Thanks!
I do believe those orange helmets were cursed and banned right after the game.

Reactions: LexVol71
How about the white helmet with the FF8200 orange power T. Kinda like that one

We didn't set the world on fire the first few times we wore the Smoky uniforms, but the luck with them has turned in our favor.... I like the orange helmets , but only occasionally.

Reactions: Vols1891
Uhh, in case you weren’t watching… the helmets were not the reason Tennessee lost that SC game. Helmets don’t cause turnovers. Helmets don’t lose focus or fail to execute. Helmets don’t miss tackles. Personally, I thought they looked great. No reason not to use them again.
The helmets didn't give our offensive and defensive hand signals to South Carolina five days before the game either...
That was Michigan.
Butch Jones Jr & Jim Harryball can kiss my Tennessee a**.
That trash University owes Hooker an apology.

Reactions: MustardVol
The orange pants are my favorite. The orange helmets are cool too. Some of you guys just need to embrace the coolness of the orange. We don’t need to be like our band that plays the same old songs every Saturday. Embrace the orange pants and orange helmets. We look good, we play even better!!

Reactions: Vols1891
Uhh, in case you weren’t watching… the helmets were not the reason Tennessee lost that SC game. Helmets don’t cause turnovers. Helmets don’t lose focus or fail to execute. Helmets don’t miss tackles. Personally, I thought they looked great. No reason not to use them again.
Nor do they disrupt the locker room......

Black Helmets with Orange T & Trim are the baddest alternative, of course with the Black Unis. I have always been a Traditionalist, but the Black does work well!

It was a locker room divided, not no orange helmets fellas. It was a loss at the wrong time.

It has nothing to do with the outcome of that game: The orange helmets were hideous and should never be worn again.

Orange helmet ideation is a warning symptom of neophilia.

To diagnose how bad you have it, see if you're able to take a 24-hour fast from your smart phone/surveillance device, and meditate on a tree.

Everyone saying they hated them, are all mentally retarded. Those were some of the best-looking alternative helmets in CFB. Y'all just didn't like the results of the game, there is no voodoo associated with them.
I hope we give them another shot.

Reactions: Brave Volunteer
Normally, I like to see variations in out FB outfits. BUT, the orange helmets look TOOOOOOOOO Clemsonie for my liking..
This.

i was at the game and thought they were cool at first. But then they just looked like Clemson. Its a hard no for my vote. Don’t want to ever see them again.

maybe if they were matte finish?

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Tennessee fans know more about fashion than we know about football. George Cafego wore orange helmets and General Neyland used them but we have too many fans that are orange phobic. They want some fashionable shade of gray or black instead. At least orange is an official school color.

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back