Orange helmets!

It's not that hard to figure out why colors don't match on Jerseys and Helmets.

Go buy a can of spray paint any color and paint 5 different items all made out of different materials & textures when you put them side by side your going to get 5 slightly different colors.

I'll bet that's a reason they're going with the stormtroopers instead of orange pants, because the orange isn't identical.

Or not.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
SIAP but the funny thing about debuting the orange helmets against SC is I remember back in Dooley's second year (2011), the week of the SC game there were rumors all over here and I think Basilio said on his radio show that UT was going to debut orange helmets and wear them with white jerseys and orange pants at home against SC.

My guess is because the orange helmet doesn't match the orange jersey exactly. That is less obvious if they are not right on top of each other.
Probably also why there are wearing it with white pants instead of orange.

Have them for a road game???? Seems odd
Not odd at all. It makes the most sense. The orange helmet serves as a nice contrast to the white pants and jersey. Plus like others said, it probably doesnt quite match the shade of the orange jerseys. This happens when you put the same color on different materials.

Because the kids probably loved it and wanted to bust them out for a game.

VN Store

Back