Orange Helmets

100% orange (pants/tops/helmet) looks kinda dumb HOWEVER not nearly as dumb as those damn smokey grey jerseys. Seriously whoever thought of that deserved hanging by the neck.
I'm with ya on that even though we beat both UGA and UF wearing them, gray, being the primary color on UT uniforms doesn't do anything for me at all. It's just a bland, nuetral color in my opinion and doesn't lend itself to excitement or anything emotional like other colors......orange,red =fire. Blue = water,sky. Green = grass, forest, etc.......BLACK =death cometh your way. So I favor the all orange,(helmet included) and the all black because UT football has always been exciting to me. The last 12+ years has left something to be desired and uniforms don't have anything to do with that. GBO !!!!!

Of course not. Amirite?

iu
They did under Bear and Ray Perkins.

Meh they're okay, not as bas as some I've seen. I still like the traditional white with the orange power T. The metallic white helmets, storm trooper uni, no stripes with white cleats.

Last edited:
Apologies if this thread exists but this is probably the best uni suggestion I have seen when it comes to options from our awesome White with O… Keeps our OG colors… Thoughts???

View attachment 390557

Dang those things do look sweet. As much as our color orange pisses off bammer fans, I could see an orange head to toe week in late October.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
The only change to the helmet I wouldn't mind seeing as an alternate would be having the Rifleman take place of the Power T.

WTF is a "Helemet"?

Oh, a Helmet. Well, it is different. But ever since they wore a smokey grey one? Why not?

Black unis is hella ugly with Orange. Reminds me of Stratford H.S. I just don't see how Nike can pull it off with a nice look. Some colors just don't go together but hey, I'm the guy that wants checkerboard britches so what do I know?

Reactions: tbh
I think IF you are contemplating Orange Helmets, Go with the Black Pants with Orange Trim, Black Jerseys with Orange Letters , (White outlines) Orange Helmets with the Black T. Now THAT just might work. IF, I said.

Apologies if this thread exists but this is probably the best uni suggestion I have seen when it comes to options from our awesome White with O… Keeps our OG colors… Thoughts???

View attachment 390557
Wear them with white shirts and orange pants to make a complete reversal, but leave them white on home uniforms. All orange is too gaudy.

Attachments

• 1630568540321.gif
    1630568540321.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back