Orange Flood Out Crowd Next Saturday

AirVol3

†۩(V,B)۩†
we need to make it very very loud in TBA next saturday against the wildcats

the student section needs to come in this game CRAZY AND RIDICULOUS

Last edited:
We need to have the best crowd this year to win vs UK here. I know this team plays off the crowd's emotions.

You guys have a big sign for us Volnationers that will be watching on tv!!!!!!!!!!

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ...

Needs to be just like Kansas and I was there that will be hard to live up to.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If Cousins doesn't get at least one technical then I will be really disappointed in the crowd.

Where orange shirts with "COME TO TENNESSEE"
on it:)

Lol, I had one made for the chickfila bowl, it turned out ugly as poop so I threw it away and went with the traditional orange adidas polo with white T. May try again tho for '10 fb.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This ones going to be tough for the student section to get into, its boxing weekend, the game should be later than 2 pm. Most people will still be hung over from the fights the night before.

This ones going to be tough for the student section to get into, its boxing weekend, the game should be later than 2 pm. Most people will still be hung over from the fights the night before.

Just don't go to bed and keep drinking

kentucky won again tonight but you could tell that calapari is loosing control of
his team and his team's freshmanitus

i had the opportunity to see the kansas game in TBA but i can't be in town for
this one. somebody shout something inappropriate for me

kentucky won again tonight but you could tell that calapari is loosing control of
his team and his team's freshmanitus

i had the opportunity to see the kansas game in TBA but i can't be in town for
this one. somebody shout something inappropriate for me

Or that's what you want to be true....it had nothing to do with them playing a very good Vandy team.

I have been trying to think of some chants to get into Cousins head. Ala when we chanted NOAHS UGLY!!!! at florida and Horfords better after the Dick Vitale so called private conversation went public on the radio.

Kentucky will NOT win the NCAA championship They get alot of call with these sec officials. They wont have any sec refs in the NCAA tourny Tennessee will beat then Saturday night. They played Tuesday night and Vandy played Thursday night at Ole Miss and then played Ky Saturday. Dont seem right unless you like the Blue. They need to really get on Cousins.

VN Store

Back