Orange bowl travel packages?

For someone who has made that drive to Miami many many times over the years. Fly because it is boring as heck down there and dealing with all the snow birds. It may be safer to fly.

When I went back to get my wife, she had to stay a couple of weeks after her surgery, I made it from where I live in NE Georgia to Weston (just outside Miami) in an hour and a half less than Google 👀🤣 it can be done

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Why are you looking for a package?

You have a few options in airports if booking your own flights. In addition to Miami, there's Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach airports.

And if you have way, way more time than money, Amtrak

Reactions: BreatheUT
Anybody finding flight packages that aren't $2500 a person? Or have recommendations for a combo package?

We went through Priceline. Airflight for 2 out of Nashville to Fort Lauderdale and 3 nights accommodations at Embassy Suites Downtown........$1,800. Have not bought tickets, yet.

You might want to check out Nashville to Orlando via Southwest. Rent a car and drive to Hard Rock Stadium - about 200 miles apart.

Reactions: quadlee21
Flights are filling fast from BNA. I’m driving down with my son that spends the winter in Miami area and one-way flight back from FLL, was fortunate and had some Delta miles to use!

We booked Southwest from BNA to multiple potential destinations weeks ago. Their flight change/cancellation policies are great, especially with points.

I have made the drive there (at least from Atlanta) so many times that I lost count.

If you have some time, break it down a bit and it's not horrible at all.

Personally, I always enjoyed kinda leaving earlyish and getting to either the St Pete or Clearwater areas. Have a nice dinner and evening out. Some nice hotels around. Hang out until check out time after having a nice breakfast. Maybe take a walk around a bit depending on the weather.

Hit the road and roll into Miami early evening--ish. At that point, get the party started.

VN Store

Back