Orange Bowl ticket sales

NighthawkVol

We usually see some info on how many tickets each school is allotted and has sold. Are UT fans buying up our allotment? How many Vol fans we expecting to be there?

There are still a lot of tickets on secondary sites. I do think UT sold a significant portion of their allotment though.

Tons of tickets on Vivid and Seatgeek for excellent prices. Been keeping an eye for a week and prices are falling and more tickets being listed.......really hope it's a great turnout even with all the opt outs.

Sidenote if it helps anyone.....Ticketmaster has lost its freaking mind with prices and fees. I'd stick to seatgeek or vivid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Meaningless game.......Who cares.

I know this is blue font, but with the number of key players choosing not to participate, it certainly takes a gut punch out of it for most fans. I totally understand why players choose to not participate for their own aspirations, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't suck for everyone else collectively....

I am hoping that we do not have any other significant opt outs. I am crossing my fingers on BY. I know at the moment it is just Tillman and Hyatt. I am also hearing that Banks may not be eligible for the bowl game due to grades.

I am hoping that we do not have any other significant opt outs. I am crossing my fingers on BY. I know at the moment it is just Tillman and Hyatt. I am also hearing that Banks may not be eligible for the bowl game due to grades.

I’ve been all over different sites this AMnot seen this. Where are you getting this info?

Banks and Beasley are the only good players we have on defense.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Banks wasn’t available for this game. He has let his University and his teammates down on more than one occasion throughout his time at UT. I haven’t heard that he would not be available, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Banks wasn’t available for this game. He has let his University and his teammates down on more than one occasion throughout his time at UT. I haven’t heard that he would not be available, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Banks graduated today so I doubt grades are an issue.

Reactions: DMichel123
Whoever your source is, tell him he's an idiot.

If Banks is out, then we lose. We just can't cover it up this year.

I mean, obviously with him graduating it wasn't grades unless I'm missing something

You can walk and “graduate” before grades are finalized. There’s still a possibility that you will not meet the academic requirements to get your degree though. However, I think this may have more to do with Banks not being big on school and just simply not wanting to do it anymore. I wish the best to him!

You can walk and “graduate” before grades are finalized. There’s still a possibility that you will not meet the academic requirements to get your degree though. However, I think this may have more to do with Banks not being big on school and just simply not wanting to do it anymore. I wish the best to him!

Got ya. There's definitely something off there with Banks and from the outside looking in both sides seem relieved it's over

I looked earlier and looks to be a sellout. No ticket available on the website.
Tons of tickets avilable on stubhub and one other site and a lot of them are pretty cheap...Upper deck is around $40.00...Too many opt outs, A lot pf people aren't going to travel to see the B team play.

Tons of tickets avilable on stubhub and one other site and a lot of them are pretty cheap...Upper deck is around $40.00...Too many opt outs, A lot pf people aren't going to travel to see the B team play.
You think that's bad. I just looked on Ticketmaster and they're going as cheap as $25 for the Sugar Bowl. What the hell?

Reactions: VOLnMiami

VN Store

Back