Orange Bowl Roll Call

You going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way going to Miami, 3rd world country in South Florida ( nobody speaks English in South Florida ), I wanted Dallas or New Orleans !!!
My wife had surgery recently outside of Miami, and I got to drive through one day to sight see. Beautiful place, traffic sucks, but friendly people. Out of everyone with us, nobody but me had issues with any kind of language barrier. That wasn't on anyone else, just my hillbilly accent 🤣

No way going to Miami, 3rd world country in South Florida ( nobody speaks English in South Florida ), I wanted Dallas or New Orleans !!!
Fort Lauderdale are and Lauderdale by the Sea are great place to visit if you’ve never been. The Stadium is between MIA And FLL airports so staying in FLL area is fine.

Reactions: allvol123
Is anyone going to try to purchase through UT? The reason I ask is that the estimated cost is a lot less than those on sale via TM and other places. I wonder if they will sell for the published price. I have no problem paying the actual price but do have a problem with the double that or more with the TM fees.

Is anyone going to try to purchase through UT? The reason I ask is that the estimated cost is a lot less than those on sale via TM and other places. I wonder if they will sell for the published price. I have no problem paying the actual price but do have a problem with the double that or more with the TM fees.

Got an email from the TN Fund a few hours ago about the game. Said account holders can request up to four tickets per account, with no guarantee they'll be able to honor your request. Recommended those who didn't want to wait, to purchase directly from the preferred seller for the game (i.e., ticketmaster).

I’m debating on ordering through UT but we are leaning towards not going due to other trips planned already in the spring.

I got the same email from UT. We ordered our LSU tickets this year through UT and got those so I think we would get these also since there’s actually more and limited to 4.

Does anyone know the Tennessee sections for tickets. Want to sit in the 'correct' Orange section. Thanks

I bought my tickets. $250 a pop for Section 102. Not bad at all. Anyone have hotel or neighborhood recommendations? I know Miami can be a not so nice place if you stay in the wrong areas. Any advice to make the wife feel a bit better would be most appreciated.

Anyone been to Miami before and can recommend things to do? This will be my first time going

Does anybody know where aI can get one of those Man thongs....XXL?

especially difficult to jusyify paying huge money with the potential of it being an opt-out fest.

Support your team anyway you can. I’ll gladly support the team that brought us back to relevance after a 15 year rebuild. Clemson will face the same issues of players opting out, coaching changes, etc.. that’s just a part of college football. Go Vols!

I bought my tickets. $250 a pop for Section 102. Not bad at all. Anyone have hotel or neighborhood recommendations? I know Miami can be a not so nice place if you stay in the wrong areas. Any advice to make the wife feel a bit better would be most appreciated.
I’m hoping we’re not staying in a rough area either. Never been to Miami before. We got a hotel close to the airport

I’m hoping we’re not staying in a rough area either. Never been to Miami before. We got a hotel close to the airport

Yeah, I haven’t booked anything yet. Going to try and do so tomorrow after I do more research. Was thinking of booking a place closer to the stadium.

VN Store

Back