Orange Bowl at Worst. Sugar a possibility.

All the talk of Ohio State taking our Orange Bowl spot ends with the USC loss.
If TCU loses, we go to the Sugar Bowl at worst.

Why’d we go to the Sugar Bowl if TCU loses? We are pretty much locked in the Orange Bowl now. Ohio State takes USCs spot. TCU ain’t getting knocked out to be jumped by a two loss team. If they had a loss already, sure. But TCU is pretty safe unless they get beat by 50

Last edited:
So USC losing benefits us? I saw saying that they could take the Cotton Bowl spot and delegate us to the CiTrUs Bowl

Why’d we go to the Sugar Bowl of TCU loses? We are pretty much locked in the Orange Bowl now. Ohio State takes USCs spot. TCU ain’t getting knocked out to be jumped by a two loss team. If they had a loss already, sure. But TCU is pretty safe unless they get beat by 50

If TCU loses, Bama and Ohio State slide into top 4.

Why’d we go to the Sugar Bowl if TCU loses? We are pretty much locked in the Orange Bowl now. Ohio State takes USCs spot. TCU ain’t getting knocked out to be jumped by a two loss team. If they had a loss already, sure. But TCU is pretty safe unless they get beat by 50
Because if TCU loses Bama would probably get in the playoff over Tennessee and that would send Tennessee to the Sugar Bowl. If Kansas St whips TCU the committee would have to look at Bama and Tennessee as the next 2 in line. The irony would be we would play Kansas St who beat TCU to put Bama in the playoffs. I don’t agree that TCU has to lose by 50. If they get beat by 2 touchdowns or more I would be very nervous if I were a TCU fan. Very nervous

I’m cheering on every underdog at this point. I don’t care what venue we get, let’s go checker that s*** and knock someone in the mouth. 🤘🍊
Get ready. If you don’t like Orange, you better avoid watching the Orange Bowl. If it’s us and Clemson, it will blind you. Of course, North Carolina could mess that up tomorrow.

Because if TCU loses Bama would probably get in the playoff over Tennessee and that would send Tennessee to the Sugar Bowl. If Kansas St whips TCU the committee would have to look at Bama and Tennessee as the next 2 in line.

TCU ain’t gonna he jumped with a single loss in a championship game. They’d have to get absolutely hammered for it to even be a possibility

Reactions: BradstarVols

VN Store

Back