Orange and White Game highlights

So was there a lot of offense or just no defense?

Those highlights make it look like there was a lot of accurate deep passes.

Read a few ā€œno defenseā€ comments around VN. I liked the pick-six that made the highlights. No, Iā€™m not happy that a Tennessee QB tossed an interception. The DB saw the play, robbed the receiver, and took it in to score. Gotta like that D.

Read a few ā€œno defenseā€ comments around VN. I liked the pick-six that made the highlights. No, Iā€™m not happy that a Tennessee QB tossed an interception. The DB saw the play, robbed the receiver, and took it in to score. Gotta like that D.

PHRASING. Lol

On a unrelated note. Guarantano threw a interception on the first play of Washington Stateā€™s spring game and hurt his hand in the process and left the game. Seriously.

The offense looks like it's going to be fun to watch once we get everything installed. I'm kinda old school I love the grind and pound the rock type offense. With that said I'm ready to go back to the 2012 season type offense where Bray threw all over the yard for big yards.

Last edited:
That was way more exciting than other orange and white games Iā€™ve seen in the past.

Concur, it was enjoyable for sure. To me, it felt like watching an actual football scrimmage in lieu of a three-ring circus as in some recent years.

VN Store

Back