Open Mike: The Officiating In Our Games This Season

robvols

Throughout the season, the officiating in our games was sub par at best. Either they gave favorable calls to the other team, or just throw the blind eye on us.

Now is time to express how you really feel about throughout the season

I smell mass :censored: on this thread

In conference games, the officiating was absolutely awful. Kentucky got nearly every call and it was almost like everyone was playing under "John Wall" rules.

we should have known That our season would end at the hands of the officials. How bout in the first half when JP get hacked and they run out and get a three point play. Or the awful awful fouls they called on Jp to get him out of the game in the second half. And bobby having a guy draped on him with no call and then if they dont call that how can you call jp gettin all ball at the end. Terrible way to end the season on the whistle of the refs.

Have to say that I am very pleased that the officiating didn't really get in the way during this tournament run. There were lots of calls that were probably bad, but there was nothing egregious like we see in SEC officiating.

UT played its heart out and left it on the court. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, but that is the way it goes sometimes.

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Please, don't be that guy. Leave the complaining about terrible calls to Kentucky fans.

Congratulations, this is officially the first thread I have ever added to my ignore list.

Heartbreaker Game - well played by both teams - to say officiating didn't factor in a one point game is ludicrous.
I really like the way the games were called. I wish this was how they were called during the regular season.
But two or three obvious no calls really hurt our chances.

VN Store

Back