One time transfer rule passes

This is going to be a killer for many programs. Their best players will just be using them like Community Colleges, waiting for a bigger school to offer (off the record of course).
thats rite
I hate agreeing with Saban...but this is a terrible idea. Any school that's not a traditional power is doomed to become a glorified JUCO as their stars wait to take a turn with a program that's already in the title chase.
This want effect Saban, because he gets the best from the start

I hate agreeing with Saban...but this is a terrible idea. Any school that's not a traditional power is doomed to become a glorified JUCO as their stars wait to take a turn with a program that's already in the title chase.

Well, I m not real pleased with it but I think it will hurt teams like Bama . Clemson Ohio State etc. on the flip side of hurting teams that are glorified prep for the blue bloods.
Players that are Juniors and on 2nd team on these blue blood teams are likely to transfer to another P5 hurting Saban and other elites in depth & a player that didn’t practice well got little to no PT & transfers and balls out. I’m sure some players that rode bench at elite programs could have had great careers at the right situation.

Reactions: Volnukem
Packervol,If they are going to leave,let them go ahead and be.able to play this year instead of having to wait a year.They are already.gone from UT,so what is the difference?Now we could also get some immediate help if someone.comes.here(like the.Longhorn linebacker).

Of course, let them play this year for the team they transfer to. My point was out of the Top 10 transfers from any team in the country going to other teams, we had 5 of our players in that Top 10, 50% of all transfers in the country listed in the Top 10, left us to go play elsewhere. That’s a remarkable stat for one team in one single season, and a huge loss of talent.

VN Store

Back