One Shining Moment

Call 2 more fouls on Edey, a walk or two or ten, few elbow flagrants and Vols win easily.

Or, just have at least one player contribute more offensively and the Vols win easily.

The 'AA got the championship game they wanted and it back fired

Nah, nobody was beating Uconn. Wish Tennessee had gotten the obvious calls you mentioned though, but Uconn is 10- 15 points better than everyone else. They NEVER failed to deliver in the tournament, covering every pointspread. Even double digits

Nah, nobody was beating Uconn. Wish Tennessee had gotten the obvious calls you mentioned though, but Uconn is 10- 15 points better than everyone else. They NEVER failed to deliver in the tournament, covering every pointspread. Even double digits
UConn had a bad game against Alabama, Bama shot lights out for most of the game, and UConn won by double digits.

I woulda given us a solid shot against them. Not favorites, but a good shot to win.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
I had UCONN picked to win it all as did many, but honestly I thought the game would have been a little closer with Perdue.

Call 2 more fouls on Edey, a walk or two or ten, few elbow flagrants and Vols win easily.

Or, just have at least one player contribute more offensively and the Vols win easily.

The 'AA got the championship game they wanted and it back fired
Or call 3 seconds in the lane a couple of the 35,000 times Edey was guilty of it.

I watched about half of the 2nd half. I know there were at least 2 times when Edey had the ball that he put his shoulder down and hit the defender, got the bucket, and no foul called. I would have to go watch some film of him in the key to see if that is ignored for him. I'm guessing it is.

VN Store

Back