One ranked team

VolZen

As it stands today we play one team (Kansas) ranked in the top 25. When has that ever happened? Stinks that we lost Gonzaga, ND and VCU.

Reactions: spyfish007
Neither Notre Dame nor VCU would be a ranked opponent when we played them, so if you add those three the number only increases to 2.

I guarantee you Kentucky will be ranked by the time we play them. Florida is looking solid. It's early in the season. New teams will emerge that nobody expected to be good. I'm not worried about our SOS.

I am not terribly concerned about tournament seeding. I am little concerned about how battle tested we will be come March. The SEC looks down to me.

I have only seen a few teams that actually look "good" so far this season. The SEC may be a little below where it has been the last few years, but I think compared to other conferences it will actually look pretty good. I'm betting 3 ranked (TN, FL, KY) teams at a minimum by season's end and probably 4 (add AU or Bama) from the SEC, but time will tell. Bama is a long shot, but I wouldn't count them out yet.

I have only seen a few teams that actually look "good" so far this season. The SEC may be a little below where it has been the last few years, but I think compared to other conferences it will actually look pretty good. I'm betting 3 ranked (TN, FL, KY) teams at a minimum by season's end and probably 4 (add AU or Bama) from the SEC, but time will tell. Bama is a long shot, but I wouldn't count them out yet.
I thought Bama would be very good this year, the loss to Stanford surprised me

VN Store

Back