One on One:Brooklynn Miles Edition

Truly appreciated her parents' comments, particularly those from her mom. What great attitudes toward raising a young person to have great values while simultaneously developing both independence and responsibilty.

This was a good read about a strong young lady with a focus to excel at a game she loves ... A good set of parents that support and believe in their child and the wisdom to let her make her own decisions! What a beautiful story.

But I have read all of our recruits stories that are coming in 2021 ! What a great job of filling needs for our Lady Vols with good character kids and families that have sacrificed and supported these kids on their journeys to become scholar athletes at the University of Tennessee! I am tired of reading about players fighting and getting kicked out of school ..... Or transferring for multiple reasons ? Watching this s__t show for the last few years has got me so mad that my wife has to leave the house when a ballgame is on , because of the loud expletives that I am sure the referees and coaches must be able to hear me ???
Looking forward to Lady Vol basketball in the near future. Thanks to our coaches and players ... keep up the good work.

I think the key to our recruiting is that Kellie has a very clear idea of the type of young lady she wants to wear the orange. Young ladies of good character with intelligence and who are eager to be part of something larger than themselves. Sounds lie a profile of a Pat Summitt player, doesn't it? :)

I think the key to our recruiting is that Kellie has a very clear idea of the type of young lady she wants to wear the orange. Young ladies of good character with intelligence and who are eager to be part of something larger than themselves. Sounds lie a profile of a Pat Summitt player, doesn't it? :)

exzachary

Tennessee getting embarrassed by those lightning quick players who blow past our players like they were lawn chairs is soon to be a thing of the past. Given the quality of young women she’s signing, Kellie is obviously setting her program up to be able to compete with the best of the best, and sometimes getting huge wins against them. That’s something we haven’t seen in too long, and it’s definitely coming. These are exciting times!!

VN Store

Back