One LV Non-conference game announced..

We know that Va. Tech, UCF, and UConn will be home games and Texas and Stanford on the road. Add in that tourney and five or six of the East Tennessee types and that will be our non-conference schedule.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Add this one to the mix... Jordy Horston's senior home coming game. I specifically remember reading about Kevin Mcguff saying he wanted Jordan but would try his hardest to make sure schedule a home game for her senior season. He held his word! He is alright with me (and beat LSU last year 😂)

So we know we play

Uconn
Indiana
Texas
Ohio State
Stanford
UCF
VA Tech
Thanksgiving tourney that features Louisville in a possible sweet 16 rematch (also Texas and other good teams)

What a non conference schedule already and it's not even complete 👀 This will have a top 3 SOS when it's all said and done

We know that Va. Tech, UCF, and UConn will be home games and Texas and Stanford on the road. Add in that tourney and five or six of the East Tennessee types and that will be our non-conference schedule.

Take off one of those ETSU types and replace them with Ohio State on the road 👀

Not actually thrilled to be playing Ohio State. Glad Jordy will get her homecoming. I have no respect for Kevin McGuff and all the cheating/scandals that have gone on there the last few years.

Just seems like a low integrity program.

Not actually thrilled to be playing Ohio State. Glad Jordy will get her homecoming. I have no respect for Kevin McGuff and all the cheating/scandals that have gone on there the last few years.

Just seems like a low integrity program.

Well i'll say this. He promised Jordan to bring her home and he did there was some integrity in that at least. Come on don't be so gloomy ☁️ this is great news for Jordy and her whole support system.

So we know we play

Uconn
Indiana
Texas
Ohio State
Stanford
UCF
VA Tech
Thanksgiving tourney that features Louisville in a possible sweet 16 rematch (also Texas and other good teams)

What a non conference schedule already and it's not even complete 👀 This will have a top 3 SOS when it's all said and done
Now we just need to add UNC or NC State for TK

Love this addition. Very much a quality opponent on the road to start the season. Love this for Jordan. We then get Indiana the following week…. Then the battle for Atlantis. We’re gonna learn a lot about this team early on. Exciting!

VN Store

Back