One Florida fan who can see the future better than most

Hmm, not seeing what you're seeing.

What I'm seeing is ('22) Hendon Hooker, heisman quality ... ('23) Joe Milton, heisman quality if he has truly overcome the high throws ... ('24 and beyond) Tayven Jackson -or- Nico Iamaleava, both potentially heisman quality.

We have top-tier QB talent stacked as high as the eaves, that's what I'm seeing.
The scary thing is Heupel has done this without “elite” talent or at least several of these players have been cast offs from other teams. Kids in high school and the transfer portal are noticing that. We will soon be getting more and more talent stacked at several positions. Just need to fix the defense at this point.

Let me (us) get through this hurricane. ****’s getting crazy now and over the next 48 hours.
I am impressed you have internet. I went through Sally two years ago and we lost all services for about 2 weeks. Thanks goodness for a whole house generator and an analog TV antenna. Be strong.

Let me (us) get through this hurricane. ****’s getting crazy now and over the next 48 hours.
Yeah, @Behr is down there in it with you. In fact, I think the storm came ashore in his back yard. Or very close to it. Seems like he lives in Fort Myers or Naples, somewhere around there.

Be safe.

This fella sees the freight train coming. It only surprises me that more Gator (and Bama and Dawg) fans can't.

Short video, less than 4 minutes. Worth watching all the way through.

@lawgator1 and @99gator and @Jaws and @bamawriter and @ZippyMorocco and @SemperFiDawg and @LittleCat and other regulars from outside Vol Nation, I'd like to hear your thoughts about what this fella says.

Go Vols!

Wow! He didn't mince words. Seems like this kind of truth-telling is a rare commodity these days.

Probably the most grounded and real Gator fan out there. You can always enter the fan transfer portal! lol!

As for Hendon, I didn't think of him as a 1st round QB even after last season. I think he is more of a product of Huepel's uptempo offense and great scheme. With that said he seems to be getting better every game and this past Florida game was a true Heisman worthy performance. If he plays like that and finds a way to upset either Georgia or Bama and wins out the rest he would be a shoe in.

I also think the emergence of a guy like Jalen Hurts really helps his draft stock. Dual threat QBs seems to be making a comeback and are having more success in navigating the pocket. So maybe a 2nd round grade right now.

I love the attention and hype CJH and Hendon have brought to Rocky Top. But to paraphrase a little dictator to the south of us...there is a lot of rat poison being sprinked about Knoxville. I hope that CJH has the antidote for this poison because there are still 4 losable games on the schedule And one of them is a little over a week away.

If CJH and the rest of the staff can keep the guys focused, all of the team goals are on the table. If they fail in this part of their job everyone will be wondering why there was so much hype about the Vols.

VN Store

Back