One Florida fan who can see the future better than most

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
This fella sees the freight train coming. It only surprises me that more Gator (and Bama and Dawg) fans can't.

Short video, less than 4 minutes. Worth watching all the way through.

@lawgator1 and @99gator and @Jaws and @bamawriter and @ZippyMorocco and @SemperFiDawg and @LittleCat and other regulars from outside Vol Nation, I'd like to hear your thoughts about what this fella says.

Go Vols!

Wish he would turn the music down a bit, but respect him for giving us props like that.

The CIA, FSB, and a SEAL team could not waterboard me long enough for me to slob on a gator QB like that. Death before dishonor....rather just die LMAO

GO VOLS !!!

This fella sees the freight train coming. It only surprises me that more Gator (and Bama and Dawg) fans can't.

@lawgator1 and @99gator and @Jaws and @bamawriter and @ZippyMorocco and @SemperFiDawg and @LittleCat and other regulars from outside Vol Nation, I'd like to hear your thoughts about what this fella says.

Go Vols!

Heupel did a little QB power run, against UF. It held those safeties and it really opened up the offense.

We're playing some talented teams this season...but not one has an "elite" defense .

Let them damn chips fall!

Tennessee's offense is going to be a problem for every single opponent. I don't think the defense is good enough to win the SEC this year, but I've been wrong before.

This particular fan is willing to look way further ahead than I am. Too many variables. Heck, I thought Butch Jones had UT on the verge after 2015, so what the heck do I know?

Go Vols!

A strong Tennessee program is good for the SEC - it's that simple - I don't want to hear the thoughts of other schools' fans. It is what it is - we know what we have / don't care what they think. They can opine on their sites. We will have setbacks, but clearly our guys have put in a lot of work and are bearing the fruit of that hard work. I honestly can't think of another qb or another coach I would rather have. This Florda fan gets it - it will become obvious to others. We will likely not win the natty, but we are no longer a walk across win for the big boys/ bullies of the SEC.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Tennessee's offense is going to be a problem for every single opponent. I don't think the defense is good enough to win the SEC this year, but I've been wrong before.

This particular fan is willing to look way further ahead than I am. Too many variables. Heck, I thought Butch Jones had UT on the verge after 2015, so what the heck do I know?
That's why I'm optimistic on LSU. Kinda like that pitcher who gets called up and plows thru everyone the first time batters see him, then scout them up better the next time...and not talking about film...you have to experience it. I think Pitt played us better this year because they saw us last year. LSU hasn't faced JH team yet, and I expect to see us get back to our first quarter high scoring like we did last year.

I think we have lightning in a bottle in HH . It's a shame our D isn't on a comparable level because we could probably at least challenge the final 4 teams with a slightly above average defense. Next year I think will be similar to what LSU went through after Joe Burrow moved on. A sharp drop until the next guy wakes up . Maybe Tayven. We'll see.

I think we have lightning in a bottle in HH . It's a shame our D isn't on a comparable level because we could probably at least challenge the final 4 teams with a slightly above average defense. Next year I think will be similar to what LSU went through after Joe Burrow moved on. A sharp drop until the next guy wakes up . Maybe Tayven. We'll see.
Hmm, not seeing what you're seeing.

What I'm seeing is ('22) Hendon Hooker, heisman quality ... ('23) Joe Milton, heisman quality if he has truly overcome the high throws ... ('24 and beyond) Tayven Jackson -or- Nico Iamaleava, both potentially heisman quality.

We have top-tier QB talent stacked as high as the eaves, that's what I'm seeing.

Florida should have keep Muschamp. He’s been their best recruiter since Meyer. Always had a Top 25 defense.

I don’t think Napier has the talent on either side of the ball to get more than 3 years in Gainesville. The expectations and pressure are just too much.

What I'm seeing is ('22) Hendon Hooker, heisman quality ... ('23) Joe Milton, heisman quality if he has truly overcome the high throws ... ('24 and beyond) Tayven Jackson -or- Nico Iamaleava, both potentially heisman quality.

We have top-tier QB talent stacked as high as the eaves, that's what I'm seeing.

I fully believe all of our qbs have huge potential , but as we've seen , they don't always pan out. We're due some luck and it looks like the tables have started turning.

Go Vols!

Let me (us) get through this hurricane. ****’s getting crazy now and over the next 48 hours.

I agree( not that it matters lol) I think a great QB can carry a team, think J. Manzel at TAM or Joe Burrow at LSU.

Reactions: McDad and VFL-82-JP

VN Store

Back