On3 MVP: QB Nico Iamaleava Tennessee

Good read about the kid also it sucks seeing Ohio state and Texas A&M on majority of the kids that haven't announced where they are going to college yet. Wish the Vols was on their more than just Nico.

Good read about the kid also it sucks seeing Ohio state and Texas A&M on majority of the kids that haven't announced where they are going to college yet. Wish the Vols was on their more than just Nico.

This thread isn’t about Ohio St & Texas A&M.

Spew that nonsense somewhere else.

I saw something the other day about one of the recruiting services taking a star away from him. Anyone else see that?

I saw something the other day about one of the recruiting services taking a star away from him. Anyone else see that?
I don’t care kid is phenomenal already. His arm is ridiculous. The play posted on Twitter where he evades a defender opened my eyes as well, I knew he was fast but dude is quick and explosive in the pocket when he’s pressured.

Recruiting services are nothing but political standards depending on which side you look on.

The kid is clearly one if not, the best high school QB in this class. Only reason why he’d lose a star because he’s not committed to Bama, Georgia, or any of the big money grabbers.

Recruiting services are nothing but political standards depending on which side you look on.

The kid is clearly one if not, the best high school QB in this class. Only reason why he’d lose a star because he’s not committed to Bama, Georgia, or any of the big money grabbers.
Very well put people can say what every they want but there is proof there that if a kid commits to this school or that he must be better than the rest if that coach wants him.

Our time is coming. Beating Alabama Georgia and Florida on Saturdays will happen before that level of recruiting will happen for us. We have to be seen winning to really start to snatch everyone that we want in recruiting. Already off to a decent start this season. Some wins in our rivalry games (or even an LSU) and we will be in great shape for the future. Going at least 2-2 against those four will lead to some wins for Tennesse out on the trail in my opinion.

They can take 3 stars away from him for all I care. This isnt me being a TN homer. But even those who don’t really watch football can watch Nico and tell the kid has it. If one of the services took a star away from Nico, then they should take 2 away from Arch and Malachi.

Last edited:
Congrats I missed one my point still stands. Ohio state and Texas A&M are the main schools for majority of the kids.

Well does that mean 'Bama, Georgia, LSU, and Florida aren't getting much attention either from potential high-level recruits in attendance?

If Nico receives MVP recognition and ED is Top TE then we have something to build on.

The rest will follow in time.

Go Vols !

Well does that mean 'Bama, Georgia, LSU, and Florida aren't getting much attention either from potential high-level recruits in attendance?

If Nico receives MVP recognition and ED is Top TE then we have something to build on.

The rest will follow in time.

Go Vols !

We've got some dangerous powerhouse receivers with weapons already and now more are coming to the squadron.

Where does this crap come from ?? The latest from the last 7 on 7 camp was that it was an absolutely loaded camp w QBs and WRs and that Nico was still the star and May have surpassed arch for the 1 QB. So have a source or delete

I am enjoying the hate from other fans about Nico...Saying he's too slow or throws into coverage too much or that would get picked against Bama or UGA....Yet if he had commited to either of them they would be over the moon...Best QB in this class and that includes Arch..
Slow? 😂 Kid is quick and elusive as hell in the pocket.

VN Store

Back