On UT’s Luck

2 first rounders at guard, a good C, and 2 sophomore future potential first rounders at tackle. The line is going to be great let’s hope the QB play is sufficient

We had a year in the early 2000"s where we were hyped about the OL and then there were post like "I don't get it everyone said our OL would be the strength of the team".
It has to play out on the field , I believe we are set up to be really good at OL.
Injuries & QB play can derail this.

Yeah, Pruitt's got that no nonsense approach and knows his stuff. That's why I think it will be interesting in SECW in next few years. Though Kiffin/Pirate getting all the media attention, Pittman has put together a really good staff under the radar, will have similar mentality on developing trenches, and I think in 3 years, ARK will be in better position than MISS schools. CRAZY division though with all the names...Jimbo gonna have to start winning some games or hot seat coming.

No kidding. #4 class this year and all that in state talent. I'd say he's definitely underperformed so far. They have a brutal schedule, but with Jimbos pedigree and all that talent, they should be challenging Bama for the West every year.

Reactions: njvols
Luck is what you make it. Sure it goes against us some times and we get unfairly criticized by scum in the media but you’re witnessing the resurrection of the program now.

The “good fortune” we’ve seen over the last few months comes down to preparation and hard work.

When nothing else works, hard work works.

We have potentially the best OL in the SEC. Next years line is only getting one "new" player from a group that was nowhere near the "best" in the SEC in 2019. Don't get me wrong, I think the line will be much improved with another year of experience, weight training and nutrition but I just think we all need to pump the brakes a bit.
Trey Smith said that he was relying on Kennedy at times on the field with the plays. There shouldn’t be any excuses out of the line and there assignments next year. Not to mention that there will be more plays added to the offense. The Oline isn’t the weak link on this team NO MORE...They were healthy the majority of the season learning to play together with two freshman’s out on the ends. This Oline is shaping up to look like Fulmers Olines.! I can’t wait to see these young men put it all together next year

VN Store

Back