On the Doug Matthews Show...

He thought he would be better on defense because it it’s harder to fumble when you aren’t carrying the ball. Did you forget he was doing a pretty good impersonation of Arian Foster nearly every time he carried the ball? The poster child for fumbleitus.
It’s funny how banks fumbled what 2 or 3 times, and was switched to linebacker, even though he looked better at running back. Yet Pruitt gladly trots #2 out there at qb and watches him lose game after game with costly pick 6’s and fumbles.

... he said "he feels pretty good coming out of the game. We're improving." Improving from what? Hey dumb dumb Doug- we're in year 3!!! We've lost 5 in a row!!! All by double digits! How is this acceptable to anyone?

ha. This y’all believe to be propaganda but not cnn

He thought he would be better on defense because it it’s harder to fumble when you aren’t carrying the ball. Did you forget he was doing a pretty good impersonation of Arian Foster nearly every time he carried the ball? The poster child for fumbleitus.
He should of coached him then on the fumbles. Banks was just overly aggressive running the ball fighting for extra yards. Banks best value and talent is at the RB position.

Reactions: Alto1
He’s right...we did look better...but we had a pick 6, gave up a TD pass on a blown coverage and missed two field goals...playing better in between those type plays still doesn’t get us a win...I’m all in on swapping QBs but we still have to fix the blown plays on ads and missed field goals...

Reactions: Flovol
The most inefficient positions this year have been QB, TE, Inside LB, and Safety. We think we have talent at QB(HB). I am not sure we have talent at LB, and Safety. I am sure we do not have talent at TE. We appear to have talent at TE in the 2021 recruiting class, QB, Safety, LB and other positions. We do not know very much about the talent in our current Freshman class because of lost time due to COVID. I think we have very good talent there, but it is not yet proven. We simply can not yet evaluate the talent of the 2020 class and may not be able to evaluate the talent of either the 2020 or the 2021 classes until next Fall when, hopefully, COVID will be coming under control. Time for everyone to do some rational thinking before throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Safety and LB talent is there but very young and missed spring and fall practice.

It’s funny how banks fumbled what 2 or 3 times, and was switched to linebacker, even though he looked better at running back. Yet Pruitt gladly trots #2 out there at qb and watches him lose game after game with costly pick 6’s and fumbles.
Wasn’t impressed with him as a RB. He just may not be impressive.

Don’t be fooled, folks. The bar did not get lower after losing 4 in a row. The standard is the same as it was when Pruitt was hired.

VN Store

Back