On God I promise we can beat Florida and Bama..

I believe we may be at the level that we can win as an underdog against teams like OK, Alabama, Florida and Georgia if they have an off day, especially at home. It also helps if one or two skill players become dominant ( example-HB) and are unstoppable even when playing elite teams I believe 8-4 to 10-2 is the range next year.

People do have to cool down. Thrilled by our recruits, who recently were high schoolers. They need to be SEC-ized for us to beat the current SEC elites. We may get at least one bigshot in 2020 but 2021 is when we growl and seriously threaten to re-orange the conference. By then we'll have a really good QB at the helm, a rough and ready OL, and outrageously mean and nasty DL. However, 2020 will be an enjoyable though not fully satisfactory experience in itself. I'm ordering my gator skin jacket and gloves now before demand and prices rise.
I'm glad our head coach seemingly has a different view than this.

I still think 2021 will be the year we are back. HB will either redshirt with 4 to play or sophomore with 3 to play. Either way we will rock the East. Our OL will be fantastic for the next few years based on who we have now. We gonna be fun to watch.

GO VOLS

Thats just how I feel GO VOLS!!! WGWTFA!!! WE AINT SCARED OF YALL NO MORE!!!

Let's beat Charlotte first!
I think maybe we were looking past Georgia State last year. If we start the season off right, hopefully, the rest will follow. If the season starts out like 2019,
it makes much less difference if we beat our rivals.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back