On God I promise we can beat Florida and Bama..

I definitely feel a different feeling in my gut than I have had. Maybe not Bama yet, but Florida....... why not. Just need to continue the momentum we had at end of season. It’s only a matter of time though. We just need to be consistent. I will always have faith! I love these guys! GBO!!!

Wait now for posts from all the negas who dont give the team any chance before these big games and cry on game threads when the Vols start slow or get behind. Quitters. Just quitters.

Like Inky, I believe the Vols can beat any opponent. Never back down.

When Allen Houston signed, I predicted somewhere that the Vols would be in the Final 4 before he left for the NBA.

I like where we're headed and we just signed a whole new batch of freshmen. Let's see how we do at the qb position first.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
We have a bright future, but let this class grow up a little. I really love this class and what Pruitt is doing.

I definitely feel a different feeling in my gut than I have had. Maybe not Bama yet, but Florida....... why not. Just need to continue the momentum we had at end of season. It’s only a matter of time though. We just need to be consistent. I will always have faith! I love these guys! GBO!!!
We played BAMA FAR better last year than we did Florida. If not for JG’s selfish stupidity on the goal line, we’re within 1 score with 7 minutes to play.

As opposed to Florida who gave us our annual ass kicking in style last year...beat us down by 31 points.

So, if we have a chance vs either of those 2 in 2020, it’ll be vs Alabama, not Florida.

Getting better slowly. We are in the SEC, so good improvement isn't necessarily going to produce a 9-10 win regular season. With that said, we are going to be good enough to compete with any of our rivals in year 4 and I expect to beat one of them this year.

We played BAMA FAR better last year than we did Florida. If not for JG’s selfish stupidity on the goal line, we’re within 1 score with 7 minutes to play.

As opposed to Florida who gave us our annual ass kicking in style last year...beat us down by 31 points.

So, if we have a chance vs either of those 2 in 2020, it’ll be vs Alabama, not Florida.

Can't predict the next game based on the previous game. 2015 was the closest TSIO of the decade. 2016 produced the biggest margin of victory in the continuous history of the series.

VN Store

Back