On a postive note...

It's game one. Step away from the ledge. The goal this season has always been a bowl game.

defense only gave up 6 points looked solid tonight… offense will continue to improve Joe didn’t impress me much tonight but week 2 will give me a better picture.

Hate to say this but if Milton runs out as starter than I'm out for the season. He's not the answer, He had moments but not enough. Game plan was vanilla and I'll give him that but I'm not impressed at all and hoped I was wrong wanting HB to take over but hooker came in 2nd and still shaking my head.

Why anyone expects instant success with a new coach, new system, and new Qb running it is beyond me. Will take time

Who said anything about instant? That's not why people are complaining.

Bowling Green is one of the worst teams in all of FBS. We had 8 yards of offense in the second quarter. Our starting QB went 11/23, and less than 150 yards for the game.

We're in trouble going into week two against Pitt.

Seriously on a positive note……this team did not look dysfunctional.

Pruitt’s teams looked dysfunctional……even vs the “cupcakes.”

this team simply just may not be good.

I’m still hopeful for “good enough” for maybe 6 wins……if they can grow.

Hate to say this but if Milton runs out as starter than I'm out for the season. He's not the answer, He had moments but not enough. Game plan was vanilla and I'll give him that but I'm not impressed at all and hoped I was wrong wanting HB to take over but hooker came in 2nd and still shaking my head.
I guess you are out. Milton will start against Pitt. If there was a chance of another QB starting next week he would have come in before the last series.

Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back