On a fuuny note, Kiffin has USC looking horrible

While their top end talent is much better, the similarity of depth issues between UT and USC should be interesting to watch this year. Kiffin's offense looked stagnate against an inferior opponent at home.

Nope. Don't care one way or the other about USC. I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it... I just call it as I see it...

fyp

Yeah, taking a team with a losing record the previous season and losing by 12 combined points to the defending national champions and the eventual national champions is clearly a sign that someone can't coach. I guess after Dooley loses to those teams by a combined 50+ this year, he makes Bill Battle look like Bear Bryant.

This is your swan song for the last staff. But the playcalling goes both ways. What if he'd actually made an effort to get closer to the end zone in the Bama game, you know, since Lincoln had screwed the pooch earlier in the game? How about the playcalling versus UCLA on the goal line? Hey, why don't we ask Beamer and Nutt about Kiffin's stellar playcalling? I know they dug it.

Last edited:
While their top end talent is much better, the similarity of depth issues between UT and USC should be interesting to watch this year. Kiffin's offense looked stagnate against an inferior opponent at home.

but there is something to this. UVA blows. I follow them fairly religiously and they have no freaking business on earth heading to CA and competing with USC's ballplayers. Starting to think the Barkley hype is utter crap, too.

but there is something to this. UVA blows. I follow them fairly religiously and they have no freaking business on earth heading to CA and competing with USC's ballplayers. Starting to think the Barkley hype is utter crap, too.

Barkley isn't an all american. Kiffin is looking more and more like the proverbial "probational interim".

kiffin doesn't even have enough depth to practice live. he's screwed.

surprisingly, the media isn't beating them up over the lackluster play and this issue. The way they're pushing for the early entries to give the finger to the AA, this needs to be hammered home daily.

kiffin doesn't even have enough depth to practice live. he's screwed.

I'd like to know what Mike Garrett said to Kiffin to convince him that the 'AA wasn't about to hammer SC. Dream job or not, I have a hard time believing he takes the job if he had known the penalties were going to be this bad.

I'd like to know what Mike Garrett said to Kiffin to convince him that the 'AA wasn't about to hammer SC. Dream job or not, I have a hard time believing he takes the job if he had known the penalties were going to be this bad.

he might have taken it, but he was absolutely blindsided.

I'd be more interested in what Kiff said to Garrett when the hammer fell. Oh to be a fly on the wall for that convo.

VN Store

Back