OMG! Rennia named USBWA National Player of the Week!

I haven't seen very many posts that were negative about Rennia. Most of the post is about the coaching or lack of and not being prepared.

You would think those same people who swear to be LV fans would post when something positive happened then right ?👀

And yes there have been posts about her lack of caring, her not playing hard enough, and my favorite about how much better Megan Walker was than Rennia😂

So happy for Rennia, her improvement has been the LV feel good story of the year. The difference in the player she is today and the player she was this time last year is remarkable. Talk about a Most Valuable, can you imagine where this team would be without her right now? Oh and think what she can be next year if she improves as much. Rennia may go down as the luckiest LV in history; her career got saved by the coaching change when so many others were lost. Great momentum for the post season!

You would think those same people who swear to be LV fans would post when something positive happened then right ?👀
Is it being a better fan to use the thread praising this award to pick a fight and call out posters you disagree with? By the second post attention was off Rennia and onto board on board bickering. Whose negative again?

Last edited:
So happy for Rennia, her improvement has been the LV feel good story of the year. The difference in the player she is today and the player she was this time last year is remarkable. Talk about a Most Valuable, can you imagine where this team would be without her right now? Oh and think what she can be next year if she improves as much. Rennia may go down as the luckiest LV in history; her career got saved by the coaching change when so many others were lost. Great momentum for the post season!

Is it being a better fan to use the thread praising this award to pick a fight and call out posters you disagree with? By the second post attention was off Rennia and onto board on board bickering. Whose negative again?

listen to your own words,,,and remember, Freshmen become sophomores
Not picking a fight, just hoping you practice what you preach

Dealing with the tornado aftermath. Thanks for asking...

Just arriving back from that area.
Devastating sights for miles.
Asking for blessings for you and your family, neighbors, and friends, Darth.

Did I pick a fight ? Did I call out any one specific poster to pick a fight? No I made a blanket statement AND even when a specific poster was mention I made it known that they weren’t the only poster who hadn’t said anything because it wasn’t fair just to name one poster when there have been multiple some of which have names of other teams.

If I was trying to bicker I would of brought that when trying to chastise you should have used “who’s negative again” not whose which is a possessive form.

And also as you can see the thread didn’t turn into a fight we are proud of Rennia and will stick up for her when needed she is one of the best in the country hands down.

So if you thought I was being a negative poster or trying to take Rennia’s shine that wasn’t my intention😃

End of discussion for me... congrats Re and really show them what you’ve got.

Did I pick a fight ? Did I call out any one specific poster to pick a fight? No I made a blanket statement AND even when a specific poster was mention I made it known that they weren’t the only poster who hadn’t said anything because it wasn’t fair just to name one poster when there have been multiple some of which have names of other teams.

If I was trying to bicker I would of brought that when trying to chastise you should have used “who’s negative again” not whose which is a possessive form.

And also as you can see the thread didn’t turn into a fight we are proud of Rennia and will stick up for her when needed she is one of the best in the country hands down.

So if you thought I was being a negative poster or trying to take Rennia’s shine that wasn’t my intention😃

End of discussion for me... congrats Re and really show them what you’ve got.
agree with ending our dissension. Looking forward to talking with you and the rest of the Nation about postseason okay thank you and God bless you truly

VN Store

Back