Omaha bound

Here's the latest College Sports Madness NCAA Baseball Bracketology. They have Tennessee as the #3 Seed in the Tempe Regional.

Bracketology
Doubt they will be sent west with a top RPI. Like basketball they do like nice regional matchups that creates fan travel and closer to home. I Could be wrong.

Indiana is in 1st place in the big 10 and Fresno is in 1st place in their conference. Now those early season wins look better than ever.
Indiana especially. Vols have the 6th most quadrant 1 wins. Need Fresno to get in the top 50 and Kentucky to stay in the top 50. If you did blind resumes there wouldn’t be one person with a brain that wouldn’t have Tennessee as a 1 seed and hosting.

Number 3 SOS right now.
I hope the committee takes into account how strong the SEC is and looks at the entire body of work. Our midweek success has a lot to do with the pitching depth we have which you need to win a regional. This team should be hosting. I think they are being slighted by the polls and Baseball America and D1 because of what the past history of what the name on there jerseys represent.

I hope the committee takes into account how strong the SEC is and looks at the entire body of work. Our midweek success has a lot to do with the pitching depth we have which you need to win a regional. This team should be hosting. I think they are being slighted by the polls and Baseball America and D1 because of what the past history of what the name on there jerseys represent.

Will be interested to see our ranking this week after a road sweep, albeit against a bad team it is still impressive.

Warren Nolan’s predicted RPI has us at 6 in both RPI and SOS with a 16-14 conference record. I will streak through South Beach if that happens. Film at 11:00.

best SEC season, top to bottom I may have ever seen...I know it's the best I can remember...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

14-16 regular season is a 2 game improvement from last season. 15-15 would have been amazing given the meat grinder of this conference. Very respectable season given recent history.

VN Store

Back