Olympic Games Beijing 2022

I didn’t see a thread for this, apologies if it’s already posted.

Go USA!

There’s a different part of the site if you want to talk politics and let everyone know you won’t be watching.
Thanks for posting this.

Here is the schedule
Olympic Live Streams, TV Listings & Schedule | NBC Olympics

Also

YOUR GUIDE TO WATCHING THE 2022 OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES

https://www.teamusa.org/News/2022/February/03/Your-Guide-To-Watching-The-2022-Olympic-Winter-Games

Last edited:
Are there any UT athletes at the 2022 Olympics? I like to support my orange brothers and sisters.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM and MAD
The women's snowboarding slopestyle was awesome. New Zealand's Zoi won their 1st gold medal ever in the Winter Olympics and absolutely killed it on her last run. Julia Marino for the USA got the silver, but that's a fun sport to watch on TV

Wow, the Women's Snowboard Cross was very exciting and entertaining. The USA's Lindsey Jacobellis finally wins the Gold. It comes 16 years after she had a commanding lead and deciding to showboat on her last jump and crashed. Sweet redemption. The snowboarding events are by far, my favorite events

Reactions: MAD
This thread is dead, but I watched my favorite event, the Snowboard Cross, just now. This time it was the mixed team competition, USA wins the gold, Lindsey Jacobellis again, with Nick Baumgartner.

Last edited:
Reactions: vollygirl
This thread is dead, but I watched my favorite event, the Snowboard Cross, just now. This time it was the mixed team competition, USA wins the gold, Lindsey Jacobellis again, with Nick Baumgartner.
I was so happy for him.

I also LOVED seeing the genuine happiness the athletes all showed for each other. That was so cool. Like a big family, and all of them happy for the winner.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back