Ole Miss Team Battling COVID-19 Outbreak

Man, this season is shaping up to be really asterisk filled. Is Alabama really going to get credit for beating us without 2/3 most important players? Would we really get credit for being an Ole Miss team with 7 players available? It’s ridiculous

Man, this season is shaping up to be really asterisk filled. Is Alabama really going to get credit for beating us without 2/3 most important players? Would we really get credit for being an Ole Miss team with 7 players available? It’s ridiculous

It’s going to make Selection Sunday VERY interesting this year. More so than any other year. I typically don’t listen to the post-bracket reveal interviews because it’s standard boilerplate responses, but I might actually watch the Committee’s response to how they chose to seed people because I feel like this year is going to be far more subjective than any year, even last year pre-vaccine! Which is crazy!

I wonder how the UT AD plans to settle up with season ticket holders for cancelled games? Are they going to send out 10,000 checks for $30/seat? “Suggest” that fans “do their part” and donate the cost? What until after the season? Offer to exchange for mid-week, non-SEC opponent baseball/softball tickets or Lady Vol games? The east way out is to apply the refund to 2022-23, BUT a lot are not necessarily renewing with the prices being jacked up. You know that they are scrambling and “enhancing the fan experience” is the last thing they are thinking about.

The selection committee is going to have too much to cipher through at the end. Your record will be what it says it is. Depth is gonna a big factor. A team needs a next man up mentality.

The selection committee is going to have too much to cipher through at the end. Your record will be what it says it is. Depth is gonna a big factor. A team needs a next man up mentality.
Tennessee dropped to 18th after losing to Alabama. Covid issues didn't seem to matter for Tennessee

Reactions: Kungfuman2000
Tennessee dropped to 18th after losing to Alabama. Covid issues didn't seem to matter for Tennessee
Those rankings don’t really tell you much about what will happen on SS though. One would hope that the selection committee’s process is more thorough.

It’s going to make Selection Sunday VERY interesting this year. More so than any other year. I typically don’t listen to the post-bracket reveal interviews because it’s standard boilerplate responses, but I might actually watch the Committee’s response to how they chose to seed people because I feel like this year is going to be far more subjective than any year, even last year pre-vaccine! Which is crazy!
May just pick 64 teams that are healthy!!

Omicron is spreading so fast it will be done in a month.
I sure hope so, but I’ve been burned too many times at this point to get my hopes up. I have a feeling we’re in for a slow ramp down rather than an abrupt stop. Hope I’m wrong though.

It this were a home game for Ole Miss I’m pretty sure they would definitely play it with 5 players. Being a road game, I won’t be surprised if they back out of playing it

So fn over Covid. I’d like to kick that bat right in the cojones

And by 'bat' I assume you mean the grants and scientists doing gain of function research to try to engineer deadly viruses? I'd take it a step further to say castrate the sum bitches...

Reactions: wmcovol

VN Store

Back